Netherlands Embassy and Residence of the Ambassador
Bronlight renovated stage-by-stage lighting systems in several parts of the buildings of Netherlands Embassy and Residence of the Ambassador in Sofia.
- Lighting investigation before renovation;
- Design of lighting projects with main goal reaching the necessary lighting together with optimization of lighting intensity;
- Delivery, dismounting and mounting of Philips Lighting products.
Lighting products in the building of the Netherlands Embassy:
- LED products Smart Balance DALI Recessed;
- Surface mounted Coreline Dali Recessed LED – together with recalculation of the number of product needed for optimizing operational expenses without compromising the high quality of light;
- LED ALU profile with LED modules.
Lighting products in the building of the Residence of the Ambassador:
- Indirect LED dimming lighting for the event hall;
- LED lighting with presence control and regulation of lighting intensity in accordance with daylight.
With these renovations the lighting systems in both buildings are supplied with latest generation lighting products for reaching the required light with optimized number and proper positioning of LED items.
Client: Netherlands Embassy